– LAN, WAN and MAN designing, implementing and troubleshooting.
– Enhancing network performance and ensuring its – stability and reliability.
– Designing and implementing network security.
– Network monitoring.
– Configuring routers, firewalls, gateways and any other network related hardware.
– Designing and troubleshooting Wireless Networks.
– Securing wireless networks.
– Resolving interference problems.
– Data salvage and disaster recovery.
– nstalling and maintaining Operating System problems.
– Microsoft Windows system performance enhancement.
– System Security and risk management.
– Professional backup strategies planning and implementing.
– Troubleshooting hardware compatibility issues.
– Resolving hardware problems.
– Corporate antivirus management and configurations.
– Designing, configuring and implementing windows server operating systems.
– Designing, configuring and implementing Microsoft Exchange Server.
– Designing, configuring and implementing Microsoft ISA Server
– Designing, installing and configuring backup systems such as (Retrospect, Symantec Backup and Exec & Bright Store)
– Designing and implementing group policies and NTFS permissions.
– Installing and configuring enterprise antivirus and firewall such as (Kaspersky, Symantec and )
– Protect systems security against unauthorized access.
– Installing and implementing Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).